Expand Planetary Sea up to planet size 30
This mod removes the limit of using the Expand Planetary Sea Decision a maximum of 3 times per planet. You can now use it to make planets a maximum of size 30, no matter what their starting size is.
Note that with the Ocean Paradise origin, you start on a size 30 planet. So, you won’t be able to increase the size of your homeworld, but this is already a good size. However, you will be able to bring every other planet on par with your homeworld, which is awesome.
P.S. This is my personal fave of my Expand Planetary Sea Decision mods. In my opinion, this one feels the most balanced.
Expand Planetary Sea
- Expand Planetary Sea up to planet size 30 (you are here).
- Expand Planetary Sea up to planet size 40.
- Expand Planetary Sea up to planet size 50.
- Expand Planetary Sea up to planet size 75.
- Expand Planetary Sea up to planet size 200.
- Dude, where’s my ice?… Dude, where’s my asteroid!, get more ice from ice planets &, also, your ice asteroids won’t be deleted anymore.
- Balanced Political Power.
- District & building refunds.
- Flipping Symmetrical Flags.
- No Ugly Room Window Bars.
- Lithoid Warm Crystal Cities.
Tsundak’s Galactic Workshop, all my Stellaris mods in one place.
Save game compatible, can subscribe or unsubscribe at any point.
This mod edits 1 planetary decision.
Compatible with all mods, including those that also edit this decision. Safe to put anywhere in your load order playset. This mod should automatically override the other mods edit of this decision.
Tips are appreciated 🙂
Have fun star travellers