At War: Carrier Improvements (3.0.3)
This mod is a continuation of the original, created by The Dadinator, and now updated and maintained following his expression to discontinue support.
This mod may be removed if he returns to the modding community and wishes it taken down to consolidate effort.
Original Description (links culled to avoid misdirection):
Want your carriers to hang back and let the strike craft do the work? Want more specialized fighters, strike craft, and bombers? This mod enhances carrier action with carrier radar, carrier combat computers, and advanced strike craft. It also contains the carrier focused tech and ship sections that are in At War: Advanced Ship Sections to give you everything you need to have a carrier focused navy.
Fully compatible with At War: Advanced Ship Sections and all other At War mods.
I was not able to test it yet. gonna test it in the next few days
- Combat Fighters – 3 levels using the existing strike craft technologies
- Autocannon Strike Craft – 3 levels unlocked with the appropriate autocannon technology and strike craft technology
- Disruptor Strike Craft – 3 levels unlocked with the appropriate disruptor technology and strike craft technology
- Null Void Strike Craft – 1 level unlocked with null void and strike craft 3
- Plasma Strike Craft – 3 levels unlocked with the appropriate plasma technology and strike craft technology
- Proton and Neutron Bombers -2 levels unlocked with the appropriate energy torpedo technology and strike craft 2 and 3.
- Light Carrier Cruiser Designs: Engineering tech that unlocks new cruiser ship sections for building light carrier-dedicated cruisers.
- Advanced Carrier Designs: Engineering tech that unlocks new battleship ship sections for building carrier-dedicated battleships and titans.
No vanilla files were harmed in making this mod. Works fine with At War: Advanced Ship Sections.
Compatible with Stellaris v3.0.3
You can post comments here or in the Discord channel for the mods. I take all constructive feedback and suggestions seriously.