Show Building Slot Capacity [beta for 3.9]
This mod displays your currently-built building count on the planet view, and details where the building slots are coming from on the tooltip.
Useful for example for knowing how many city districts you are wasting after you’ve researched some techs or taken some traditions.
Not achievement compatible.
Not compatible with any other mod that changes the planet view (planet_view.gui). I have compatibility mods, use only one:
- Show Building Slot Capacity – Vanilla
- Show Building Slot Capacity – UI Overhaul Dynamic
- Show Building Slot Capacity – Bigger Planet View
- Show Building Slot Capacity – Planetary Diversity – Planet View
Compatible with mods:
- Ariphaos Unofficial Patch
- Storage Building and District.
- Partial (edict only) support for Unlock More Building Slots
- Additional building slots mods IF they set the scripted variable @MAX_PLANET_BUILDING_SLOTS like for example UIOD – 16 Building Slots. Otherwise the maximum and free numbers will be incorrect around 12 slots.
Save game compatible.
Does not matter, as this is the vanilla mod and you have no other mods conflicting, right?
Everything is localised using VANILLA strings, so it should be close, but I only speak English and it might sound weird in places.
Due to supporting other mods, you may find messages like the following in your error log, but, they are harmless:
The mod takes planet_view.gui and makes only two additions: some variables, and an effectButtonType named fl_planet_num_buildings. As part of my automation it does re-flow the file using this.
Source code is on GitHub.
The tooltip will not display most modifiers that are zero, but to test everything out you can select a planet then paste this in the console: