Immersive Galaxie – Nuclear Fire Reborn
Another mod made by Dwaine for my "Reborn"-series.
When a primitive civilization nuke themselves, the newly spawned tomb/toxic planet will now have a special texture to illustrate the violence of the nuclear exchange.
After a fleet has bombed a planet to oblivion, a new texture will be applied to the world 1 day after the original event.
Colonization, however, removes these markings.
Tomb Planet nuked:
Toxic Planet nuked:
Armageddon bombardment result:
- Planetary Diversity and Submods (Since this mod contains a few new textures exclusive for newly added planets)
- Real Space and Real Space – New Frontiers (I made sure that textures with the same name as in Planetary Diversity are also added to planets added by RS-NF)
- Better Ecumenopoli (Adds a lot of new Textures that complement this mod)
- Real machine Worlds (Adds a lot of Machine World textures that also complement this mod)
- Immersive Beautiful Stellaris (For a lot of things that further enhance Stellaris – To much to list them here)
- PD-RS:PE Compatibility Patch and my own PD-RS:PE Compatibility Patch – Small Fixes to make Planetary Diversity work with Real Space, Real Space – New Frontiers and Real Space – Planetary Exploration.
- More Events Mod or the Standalone Version Planetary Shields for awesome planetary shield textures.
Diplomacy Spam Control – Cause nobody likes SPAM.
Not archivement compatible!
ATTENTION: This is a Beta and does not include all aspects of the original mod.
It only contains events to change the graphical appearance of a planet depending of primitive nuke fest or armageddon bombardment.