Mega Ringworld Blackhole X
Last revision: 16 Jan at 02:46 UTC
Another request mod, this one adds 3 unique blackhole 12 world ringworld systems with fallen empire buildings, all megastructures and the Infinity Machine.
- MRBX Ring Finished: Start the game inhabitating all 12 ringworlds orbiting a blackhole with a 12 ringworld system with fallen empire buildings, all megastructures completed in the same system. The Infinity Machine also starts in this system.
- MRBX Ring Ruins: Start the game inhabitating a planet orbiting a blackhole with a 12 ringworld system with all megastructures ruined in the same system. The Infinity Machine also starts in this system.
- MRBX Ring Unfinished: Start the game inhabitating 6 ringworlds orbiting a blackhole with a 12 ringworld system with with fallen empire buildings, all megastructures partially completed in the same system. The Infinity Machine also starts in this system.
- Built for 1.9.1 Boulle
- Utopia DLC is required.
- Leviathans DLC is required.
- Localisation available for all languages, but text is in English.
Proposed Future Features:
- Actual ruined ringworld pieces for Ring Ruins
- Partially constructed pieces for Ring Unfinished
- Horizon Signal Buildings
- Habitats and size 25 habitat?
- Infinity Machine Event
Note from Author: This mod was made at the request of @outomaton/オートマトン . It took me about 8 hours to make to include all of the features I wanted (own every ringworld, have megastructures at different states – there’s still some bug with the graphical culture). Unfortunately I didn’t add the Dyson Sphere in the same system since it ruined the black hole effect. I figured out a way to add the Dyson Sphere into the same system. And I kind of ran out of steam with the start message. Maybe I’ll make another mod where all the megastructures are in the same system later. I think this mod would be fun for a one system challenge (since you have 12 uber planets). I’m clearing up my mod request/fixes queue, so a few more updates and changes and I’ll go back to event writing for The Preserve Start and Tomb World Start Systems. Have fun!