Glavius’s AI Building Fix Mod
Last revision: 9 Apr at 11:16 UTC
Check out my new mod which fixes even more AI issues!
If you are using my megamod you do not need this mod!
My AI megamod contains more stuff. For example in the megamod you get a new defines so that sectors will spend resources instead of hoarding them before spending them. The AI will wait to build fleets until it has a threat or a desire to go to war. It’s does everything in this mod but just a bunch more.
This mod is designed to fix what the AI chooses to build on its planets the mod will fix both the sector AI and the general AI. As such, you can expect sectors to produce more resources much more quickly while at the same time producing less food. It also prevents the AI from scrapping or replacing buildings repeatedly by reducing the number of valid buildings that can be targeted for replacement.
This mod fixes the following problems:
1. The AI will attempt to keep its food production under +50 but above +5 at all times.
2. The AI will no longer build strongholds on tiles with resources
3. The AI will replace a regular farm with a paradise dome
4. The AI will prefer engineering research facilities over society research buildings on society tiles. The reason for this is the AI will build frontier clinics/hospitals which produce society research.
5. The AI will wait to build unity buildings until a planet has atleast 3 pops on it.
6. The AI will build matter replicators if it has more than +125 energy income (disabled by Paradox for the AI for some reason)
Locations with food that aren’t used by farms will have power plants built on them.
This mod is free for use in any mod that you may wish to create. Feel free to use this mod in anyway you wish. I only ask that you link back to this page in any mod that integrates everything from this mod since users they may wish to grab the latest version.
No known issues
This mod should work with any non-total overhaul mod. So it wont work with Star Trek New Horizons or Alphamod but it should work with virtually any other mod. If you find a mod that it doesn’t work with leave a note with the name of the incompatible mod and I can make a compatability patch.
Fully compatible with 2.0.*
Save compatible you can add it or remove it from your current Stellaris save without breaking anything.
If you run into duplicate buildings install this compatability patch that should fix everything:
If you like this mod please consider coming back and
Thank You and enjoy,