Last revision: 22 Dec at 19:46 2017 UTC
Warhammer 40k Total Conversion
If you enjoy playing this mod you can like and favorite, so even more people will be able to enjoy playing it 🙂
1. Minor localization fixes
2. Small fraction of people were experiencing a bug that make it unplayable. FIXED update mod an enjoy 😉
𝟏. 𝓤𝓼𝒆𝒇𝓾𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼
𝟐. 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼?
𝟓. ℋ𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂
Wiki page: http://www.stellariswiki.com/WarhammerTotalConversion
It’s a Warhammer 40k Total Conversion. A fan made modification to the stellaris that change many aspects of the game to provide a campaign in universe of Warhammer 40k. You will lead mankind or xenos to the galaxy domination. Mod change so many things that it feel like different game.
– Added Static Galaxy with almost 1200 solar systems
– 1000 already owned systems with planet class/units/buildings etc for example Vraks Prime – Armoury world with few IG regiments, big fortifications and Huge armoury
– Added 35 Prescripted Empires
– Added 37 new planet types (hive, forge etc.)
– All major factions now have their own ship sets
– Added unique armies for every Race
– New buildings and technologies
– New crisis such as Tyranids hive fleet and Warp Storms
– Dozens of new events (black crusades, age of apostasy etc)
– new ship class/special ships for example craftworld, eternal cruseder etc
– new animations for example Planet Killer firing his armageddon guns or Blackstone Fortress use laser to destroy planet
– New Music – Galaxy Aflame, HMKIDS and from TTS YT series
– Endless war and other new mechanics for example no ocupation or warp damage
– many more changes to make the game feel like Warhammer 40k
For specific information check wikipedia.
GW, Games Workshop, Citadel, Black Library, Forge World, Warhammer, the Twin-tailed Comet logo, Warhammer 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, Space Marine, 40K, 40,000, Battletome, Stormcast Eternals, White Dwarf, Necromunda, Space Hulk, Battlefleet Gothic, Dreadfleet, Mordheim, Inquisitor, Warmaster, Epic, Gorkamorka,
and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likenesses thereof,
are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world. All Rights Reserved.
Read before playing!
If you need a video then here it is:
If you have good pc you can plays as anyone otherwise:
1. Choose Imperium.
2. You must set the ai empire to 34(max)
3. Choose insane difficulty and agressive AI
1. Someone must! choose Imperium.
2. I recomend someone to choose:
– Eye of terror
3. Choose insane difficulty and agressive AI
4. You must set the ai empire to 34(max) and -1 for each player (not counting host) example 5 players – 30 ai empires
There is a huge lag on the second day. It happen only once. Many events are triggered. Just wait a little and don’t worry.
There is a smaller lag at the end of the first month. It happen only once. Just wait a little and don’t worry.
There is a small lag at the end of each month. It’s not big nuisance but still. There is no way to overcome it since there is a huge galaxy with many empires, planets etc.
Everything: Kamil19976 more often know as kamip123
Half of the models: DanTheMan // I have his permission
Editing his models a lot(dozens of hours(textures, normals etc)) to fit stellaris: Kamil19976
coding and plan – Kamil19976
ideas/descriptions – AdamTheSlav
Wikipedia: Kamil19976 with Jim help
Portraits and namelist: Creators of 40K: Twilight of the Imperium Cosmetic Mod they allowed me to use theirs mod
Animation was made based on ISB animations. Thanks for creator for allowing me to use his code. (blackstone and planetkiler lasers)
Teachers: G-man and Shaggo Creators of ST:New Horizons Mod ( they teach me many usefull things 🙂 ) thank you friends
So as you can see I’m almost one man army, jack of all trades 😉 If you have skill and want to help don’t hesitate to message me! But think twice if you really have time to work on this.
I spend one year – houndreds of hours(at least 600) working on this mod. I could work in real job in this time but I found modding really funny. I don’t regret making this mod but my money reserve are almost 0. I’m saving for DLC for stellaris to for example add features from syntheric dawn to necrons etc. I’m also a huge Warhammer 40k fan but as you probably know models are not cheap. I would like to play some games with friends but without models it’s impossible. Because of that I will have to find a job but this mean I will have almost no time for modding… If you want to help brother in need then you can donate on paypal.
I will never stop improving this mod but free time is limited…