The Rick and Morty Overhaul 1.8
Last revision: 11 Jan at 14:29 UTC
- Works with version 1.9.*.*
- 6 custom made empires from Rick and Morty, all with hand drawn portraits(the plan is to add 17+)
- Custom loading screens and custom menu music
- Many small graphical changes to make the game feel more like the show
- Unique empire traits, sound effects and pops (Mr Meeseek)
- And many other things
- Updated the mod to work again. Lots of cleanup and bugfixing to make it work. Credit to Mr. Sneezy 3D
- Added 2 new races; Earth C137 and Beta-7(requires Utopia dlc if you want a premade Hivemind race, you can still select them for portaits and make your own race) with custom made portraits and flags. Credit to InstantWalrus
- New environments, tiles and tile blockers. These are still WIP.
- Loading music works again.
- Mod is faster to load and smaller in size.
- Updated to work with the new patch/dlc
- Added the Garblovian empire
- Custom Garblovian species portraits
- New Races ( Gazorpians, Unity)
- Custom Traits
- Special Pops
- Custom Tile Blockers
If you have any requests, ideas, suggestions and so on post them here or in the Paradox forum thread.
Mr. Sneezy 3D
InBenTex The Orange
- Animator or anyone with knowledge of Mayas rigging and animation system.
- 2d artists who can paint in the style of the show.
- 3d artists who wanna try and make some new models (Rick spaceship, retexture etc.)
- sound guy, help gather clean sound effects from the show.
- Writer, someone with good lore knowledge, good writing skills.