A Galaxy at War: The Galactic Empire
Last revision: 17 Dec at 17:19 2017 UTC
- Imperial Civics.
- Imperial Throne Room.
- Custom Imperial Authority.
- Additional Imperial Policies.
- Additional Imperial Buildings.
- Imperial Military Unit Attachments.
- Additional Imperial Army and Naval Infantry.
- Imperial Policies.
- Imperial Buildings.
- Custom Imperial Government.
- Imperial Army and Naval Infantry.
- 25+ new event and anomoly items.
- Custom UI additions.
- Imperial Officer Ranks.
- Custom Imperial flagset.
- Playable Imperial faction.
- Custom anomaly and event assets.
- Star Wars soundtrack spanning eight films.
- Redesigned UI featuring the Imperial B-15 (blue) color.
- Redesigned Imperial centric (Aurebesh) animated main menu.
- Custom loading screens including official artwork by Ansel Hsiao.
The Standalone Edition should not be run in conjunction with A Galaxy Divided.
It is also recommended that you download Elraties Star Wars Sound Effects and Weapons additions found in his Star Wars Collection. While these aren’t required for the Imperial ships to function in combat, they are highly recommended. ISB: Balance is also recommended as it aleviates ship bunching/stacking.
- Rebellion events
- Imperial Military Units – Implemented
- Imperial Governmental Policies – Implemented
- Custom Galactic Empire Governmental System – Implemented
- An enduring, all knowing, all loving Emperor Palpatine faction leader – Implemented (AGD)
Now, go forth and spread the Emperors vision for a united galaxy. Whether they like it or not!