Human Fallen Empires
The best mod in your life (maybe).
This gorgeous mod aims to add new content and new game features.
For Stellaris 2.0.*
- 2 new Human Fallen Empire with history, dialogues, game mechanics.
- A new start Mission Discovery. Play as single ship in dark galaxy. Forge your destiny among the stars. Or something.
- Pirates and ancient drones became more interesting.
- Changes in the "War in Heaven", new Total War mechanic.
- Play with brainworm civic and assimilate galaxy.
- Galactic Plague crisis, can you survive?
- Anomalies, events, mini-factions that reflect history (30+ story events).
- Population module: better control over population.
- Population module: more interesting and realistic leaders.
- New civics, opinion modifiers, war demaind types, traits and other changes.
- Mod Menu support, some of new features can be disabled here.
- Edict of the Prologue.
- Friendly AI Volume 1.
- Friendly AI Volume 2.
- Unfriendly Demons Volume 1.
- Unfriendly Demons Volume 2.
- Return of Brain Worm.
Must be compatible with 99% of mods.
Supported by SpeedDial
By the way, there is a wish to paint/make models? There are some things that would be not bad to add. And in general more manpower always good.
Kior, LisaAlissa, Laylah, Cyber_Kotleta, AeonFlux, Konstantin.V, Dervish, Belial, Architecture, Whitesunset, Ninja Ferret, Likbez17, Only-He-Stands-There, Tyranid, MishaRass, MasterOfGrey, teru9133, Ivorra, JageriuS, Davin, Kelthar, Darh, Archaon the Neverchosen, Oda.
Thanks for Cybrxkhan for egyptian namelist from Cybrxkhan’s Assortment of Namelists for Stellaris.
Thanks for [HG] Snowyamur for traits from The Trait Codex.
About mod’s sources
Images taken for mod from the Internet belong to their authors, please don’t sue me to court.
You can do with the mod’s code whatever you want, give me credits if you want.