Human Fallen Empires
Last revision: 27 Nov at 20:08 UTC
The best mod in your life (maybe).
This gorgeous mod aims to add new content and new game features.
For Stellaris 2.1.*
- 2 new Human Fallen Empire with history, dialogs, game mechanics.
- Anomalies, events, mini factions that reflect history.
- A new start Mission Discovery. Play as single ship in dark galaxy. Forge your destiny among the stars. Or something.
- Pirates and ancient drones became bit more interesting.
- Changes in the "War in Heaven", new Total War mechanic.
- Play with brainworm civic and assimilate galaxy.
- Galactic Plague crisis, can you survive?
- Population module: better control over population.
- Leader module: more interesting and realistic leaders.
- New civics, opinion modifiers, war goals, traits and everything else.
- Mod Menu support, almost all features can be disabled here.
- Full list of changes
Milestone system for future content updates, my motivation will be new subscribers.
So if you are interested in new things, then advise the mod to someone.
9k – stargate event.
9,1k – terminator event.
9,2k – event about ai uprising, I have not yet come up with the name.
9,5k – asymmetric start option for fast start feature.
- Edict of the Prologue.
- Friendly AI Volume 1.
- Friendly AI Volume 2.
- Unfriendly Demons Volume 1.
- Unfriendly Demons Volume 2.
- Return of the Brain Worm.
Read here: Compatibility
Read here: Localization
If you want to add the mod to the ongoing game, write in console "event human_fallen_empires_init.0".
Looking for someone who wish to make 2d/3d art. Also text writings encourage too.
And in general more manpower always good. Always.
If you made a submod, let me know, I’ll add it to the list of comp patches.
Kior, LisaAlissa, Laylah, Cyber_Kotleta, AeonFlux, Konstantin.V, Dervish, Belial, Architecture, Whitesunset, Ninja Ferret, Likbez17, Only-He-Stands-There, Tyranid, MishaRass, MasterOfGrey, teru9133, Ivorra, JageriuS, Davin, Kelthar, Darh, Archaon the Neverchosen, Oda, Sterr, Gergard, TurtleShroom, Ksotry and everyone who report bugs or extend localisation on google tablet.
Thanks for Cybrxkhan for egyptian names.
About the sources:
The pictures are taken from the Internet and belong to their authors.
With the rest of the sources you can do anything.