Human Fallen Empires
Last revision: 16 Sep at 22:13 UTC
The best mod in your life (maybe).
This gorgeous mod aims to add new content and new game features.
For Stellaris 2.1.*
- 2 new Human Fallen Empire with history, dialogs, game mechanics.
- Anomalies, events, mini factions that reflect history.
- A new start Mission Discovery. Play as single ship in dark galaxy. Forge your destiny among the stars. Or something.
- Pirates and ancient mining drones became more interesting.
- Changes in the "War in Heaven", new Total War mechanic.
- Play with brainworm civic and assimilate galaxy.
- Galactic Plague crisis, can you survive?
- Population module: better control over population.
- Leader module: more interesting and realistic leaders.
- New civics, opinion modifiers, war goals, traits and everything else.
- Mod Menu support, almost all features can be disabled here.
- Full list of changes
- Edict of the Prologue.
- Friendly AI Volume 1.
- Friendly AI Volume 2.
- Unfriendly Demons Volume 1.
- Unfriendly Demons Volume 2.
- Return of the Brain Worm.
Read this: Compatibility
If you want to add the mod to the ongoing game, write in console "event human_fallen_empires_init.0".
Looking for someone who wish to make 2d/3d art. Also text writings encourage too.
And in general more manpower always good. Always.
If you made a submod, let me know, I’ll add it to the list of comp patches.
Kior, LisaAlissa, Laylah, Cyber_Kotleta, AeonFlux, Konstantin.V, Dervish, Belial, Architecture, Whitesunset, Ninja Ferret, Likbez17, Only-He-Stands-There, Tyranid, MishaRass, MasterOfGrey, teru9133, Ivorra, JageriuS, Davin, Kelthar, Darh, Archaon the Neverchosen, Oda, Sterr, Gergard, TurtleShroom.
Thanks for Cybrxkhan for egyptian names.
About the sources:
The pictures are taken from the Internet and belong to their authors.
With the rest of the sources you can do anything.