At War: Starbase Improvements (2.6 Compat Update)
This mod is a continuation of the original, created by The Dadinator, and now updated and maintained following his expression to discontinue support.
This mod may be removed if he returns to the modding community and wishes it taken down to consolidate effort.
Original Description (links culled to avoid misdirection):
Do your bastion citadels feel underpowered when fully built out? This mod adds heavy weapon batteries for starbases and improves their power systems to allow for full exploitation of improved weapons and defenses. Don’t leave your systems unprotected!
Want those heavy defense platforms to act like starbases and never fully die? Try out At War: Defense Platform Longevity!
- Miniaturized Defense Platform Components – a technology to unlock Heavy Defense Platforms which have twice the hull points and twice the weapon mounts of standard Defense Platforms.
- Improved Heavy Defense Platform Hulls / Advanced Heavy Defense Platform Hulls – two techs to buff hull points.
- Heavy Starbase defense modules, unlockable through research, add some serious firepower to your Star Fortresses and Citadels.
- Vastly-improved Starbase Power Plants allow for your battle-stations to become FULLY OPERATIONAL with UNLIMITED POWER™!
- Starport Defense Algorithms – repeatable engineering tech to add additional defense platforms late game. Capped at 5 repeats.
UNLIMITED POWER™ is not actually infinite, but does offer around an order of magnitude more than vanilla reactors at later tiers.
No vanilla files were harmed in making this mod.
Compatible with Stellaris v2.6.*
As with any mod that affects game play, NOT achievement compatible.