UPDATE NEWS: BETA V.1 released
If you fire the Starkiller Base – please change your gamespeed to normal for the best experience
This update includes:
– Functioning Starkiller Base Weapon (Megastructure)
– Brandnew loading screens
– Added Exogol Planet (Sith fortress)
– Balance changes
– Localisation Fixes
– Added compatibility with STAR WAR EMPIRE RISING
– Bug Fixes
Important: The Starkiller Base can only be built if you select the First Order starting Race! To Fire it you need to complete it´s construction and place a Target marker on the Planet you want to destroy (It´s a Megastructure)
You can only destroy planets for now.
More update news: The Animated First Order Portraits mod will be INTEGRATED soon into this mod – so you can look forward to new portrait models soon.
Please Note: The First Order ships can only be built if you select the Star Wars Emire ships design – the First Order ship design currently has NO ships in it, just ignore it.
NSC Season 4 is not needed – just use it if you want more Star Wars ships
– Star Wars Ships For Stellaris 2.5.X
– (-NSC2 Season 4-)
– UI Overhaul Dynamic
- The Resurgent Class SD currently has NO TURRETS – as there is no Star Wars turret mod available compatible with 2.5.1
Modified Vanilla files:
– All maintheme files
– All music files
– Functioning Starkiller Base Weapon (Megastructure) – Functioning Mandator IV-class Siege Dreadnought (Ship) – Mandator IV-class Firing Effect & Sound (Sounds buggy sometimes) – Functioning Resurgent Class SDS – Functioning Supremacy Mega-class Dreadnought – Functioning Eclipse Class (With weapon fire effect) – TIE/fo fighter Hangar Component – TIE/vn fighter Hangar Component – Star Killer Base Planet – Exogol Planet (Sith fortress) – First Order Starting Race – 100+ handpicked ingame music tracks (Completely replaces Vanilla music) – Custom Loading Screen – Custom Menu Music – Custom Technologys – Custom Pops and Leaders – Custom Buildings – Custom loading screens – Custom Ship name list – First Order Army Types – Custom Menu Design – Custom Policy’s
– Make the Supremacy a Juggernaut- after Federation DLC release – More Technologys – More Loading Screens – Better custom Menu Design – More Custom Buildings – More Custom Policy’s
BIG thanks to EDDY for creating the Supremacy and the Eclipse Model Nomada for letting me use the Mandator IV Model force728 for letting me use his Portrait .dds files. Frstwlf for letting me use his Resurgent Class Model Warb Null and Jeroenimo for letting me use the Starkiller Base model and skin
I was and am new to modding. Besides that, I am not a game developer. I build this mod from scratch with the help of some other mods.