For Stellaris 2.4.1
This mod adds 3 new enclaves to the game. They are:
The Universal Hive (Hive Enclave)
- Hire to increase Society Research by 5% for 10 years
- (+50 opinion) Hire to increase stability by 5 points for 10 years
- (+50 Opinion, must be hive) Hire a special governor with the Universal Drone trait (-50 deviance)
The Prime Machines
- Hire to increase Engineering Research by 5% for 10 years
- (+50 opinion) Hire a special governor with the Prime Machine trait (increases robotic pop output by 10%)
- (+80 opinion) Buy a new trait for your robots: Sapient Machine (4 trait points, +10% output)
- (100 opinion) Trade 20/40/60 monthly Energy for 1/2/3 Living Metal
The Shroud’s Children
- Hire to increase Physics Research by 5% for 10 years
- (+30 opinion) Hire to increase Spiritual Attraction by 50% for 10 years
- (+50 opinion) Hire a special governor with the Saint trait (+20% unity production)
- (100 opinion) Trade 20/40/60 monthly Energy for 1/2/3 Zro
Some balancing is in order, but I think those are cool additions and add some flavor to the game… hopefully.
Of course, if they prove to be too broken, I will change they based on the feedback received. So if you have any suggestions, I’m all ears!
No vanilla files overwritten.
Although the mod won’t break ongoing saves, the new enclaves require a new game to spawn.
Like my work? Want to buy me a beer? Fund me on Patreon!
While we’re at it, why not take a look at my other mods?