The Utopian Dream (2.3)
Requires Stellaris: Utopia DLC.
Several of the megastructure techs can be unlocked by other ascension perks.
- Enigmatic Engineering unlocks the Mega Art Installation tech.
- Eternal Vigilance unlocks the Sentry Array tech.
- Galactic Force Projection unlocks the Strategic Co-ordination Center tech.
- Master Builders unlocks the Matter Decompressor tech.
- Shared Destiny unlocks the Interstellar Assembly tech.
- Technological Ascendancy unlocks the Science Nexus tech.
Lots of changes to Ascension Perks to make them less rubbish and more game-changing.
See slideshow for details.
Megastructures that require the MegaCorp DLC still require you to have the MegaCorp DLC.
Ascension Perks that require the MegaCorp DLC still require you to have the MegaCorp DLC.
Ascension Perks that require the Apocalypse DLC still require you to have the Apocalypse DLC.
Otherwise, you do not need the MegaCorp or Apocalypse DLC to use this mod. You DO need the Utopia DLC.
This mod modifies the following vanilla file:
If another mod over-rides that, it’s unlikely to be compatible with this mod.
Updated for v2.3.
Should be fine with an existing save-game.
Not ironpants/cheev compatible.