Have you ever thought that nearly every planet is the same (except some special ones), well this mod will change your gameplay of Stellaris forever.
Why should you be able to farm on a desert planet the same way you do on an tropical?
Each planet now has a total of 6 districts. These new districts are a unique combination of districts, some vanilla districts, some new districts, some uncapped, some with deposits.
Only your home planet starts as an "Vanilla Stellaris" planet (there is an decision to diable this). But with new ascension perks you will be able to evolve and ascend your home planet. This will make your home planet the center of your empire.
- A total of 42 new Districts
- 32 new jobs
- 43 new technologys to improve your districts
- 6 new decisions
- 6 new Ascension Perks
- 27 new deposits
- 36 Buildings + 7 Districts
- 45 Buildings + 7 Districts
- UI Overhaul that allows for 8 Districts (additional building slots can be downloaded on the mods page)
This mod is designed to be compatible and add content to a lot of mods.
Here is a list of all of the added compatibilitys:
- Glavius’s Ultimate AI
- The Belt
- Planetary Diversity
- Planetary Diversity New Worlds Module
- Ultimate Technology Vers. 2.3
- PJ’s Beltalowa
- More Events Mod
- Dyson Swarm
- The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Utopian Paradise
- Sins of the Fallen Empires
- Real Space – New Frontiers
- Gigastructural Engineering
- Planetary Ringworlds
- State of Lies
- Ecology Mod
- Cultural Overhaul 2.3
- Bigger Colonies – 2.3
- Plentiful Traditions
- Rebel Alliance Portraits and TOR Republic Portraits
- New Civics and Traits Mod for 2.3.*
- Master Computer Authority
Here is a list of compatible mods, that haven’t yet gotten additional districts:
- The Decadence of Sanity
- Project Gestalt
- Living Space
- AlphaMod 2.3
- True Ring World
- Unofficial Hive DLC: Forgotten Queens
- Unofficial Machine Intelligence DLC
- Beyond Kilostructures
- Master of the Planet
- Human Fallen Empires
Here is a list of mods that are not yet compatible, but will recive compatibility soon:
- Cultural Overhaul 2.3 [Ethics-Civics-Traditions]
- Ascendancy Ringworlds
- Unique Ascension Perks
- Guilli’s Bioform Hive Mind Civic
- Guilli’s Planet Modifiers 2.3 (works fine, just a few modifiers don’t 100% work the way the should)
If there is any other mod, where you would like compatibility, please drop a comment and I will add it to the list.
Also DistrictDiversity is no longer needed, this is a replacement of that mod and any of it’s compatibility patches.
I hope that you will enjoy this mod.