Humanoid Dark Ships Redux
Last revision: 16 Sep at 02:07 UTC
This is an updated version of ProXz’s Humanoid Dark Ship (or Dark Humanoid Ship). I have been given permission to reupload and update it.
This adds a new shipset, it does not overwrite vanilla one.
Old version of his work can be found here
In case he ever updated it to be better than this version.
Do not subscribe to both. Using this mod on existing save with dark humanoid ship should be fine.
Compared to the old one. This one adds some missing stuffs as well as some new things.
Not my usual content, but I liked the shipset so much that I wanted to see it updated. Hope you guys like it.
The components on the last image is from my other mod, ZOFE: ACOT.
- Everything the old one has, which includes dark versions of Humanoid Ship.
- Titans and Ion Cannon….I think I forgot Colossus though. Crap.
- Fixed Science Ship’s "globe" not also having dark textures.
- Fixed starbases having weird white textures (Not perfect, but its not as weord now).
- Dark Megastructures if built by Dark Humanoid Shipsets.
Do keep in mind that I am not a modeller nor an actual expert texturer, so the stuffs may not be as clean as what ProXz did, but I think they are servicable enough atm.
– Most original artworks belong to ProXz, including the Titan textures of which he did not fully implement into the Titan in the old mod.
– Stellaris Modding Den Community, learned many useful stuffs there.
– All supporters. Your sacrifice against GDI will be remembered by Kane when he ascended.
– Peace Through Power
Don’t forget to rate this mod if you like!
I have a section on Discord for my mods here