!The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Ancient Cache of Technology Override
Last revision: 24 Sep at 00:00 UTC
"We thought we were alone in this galaxy. We thought that the precursors were our final obstacle. We were wrong. Somewhere in the abyss, the new challenger awaits. But we are the Ascended, we will not fall, not to the precursors, the lesser empires and not these new invaders."
"The Contingency Has Arrived"
This override patch intends to improves both the Fallen Empire, certain leviathans that are based on precursos and especially, crisis factions to be more challenging against Ascended Empires from ZOFE ACOT.
It also includes some quality fixes for crisies, such as Unbidden actually making Dimensional Anchors, Cybrex making fleets after the first attack and some other minor tweaks.
Note: Since ACOT itself requires Fallen Weaponry and ZOFE 2.0, you will also need to subscribe to those.
The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Ancient Cache of Technology
- Crisis Improvements, all crisies will now have their own unique ship components. All balanced around ACOT final component tiers. Their ships are also improved, especially their civilian ships.
- Scourge Invasion Armies have been buffed significantly. Contingency will now uses Omnidroids over standard androids.
- Crisis now have their own titans (Scourge Queen has been upgraded to Titan-level for this purpose)
- Captured Queen will also now be a titan-sized, and will produce up to 60 ships, with more balance between small and large ships.
- Scourge will automatically infest planets if they manage to bombard the planets to zero pops before any armies arrived.
- Extradimensional Invaders will now count Dimensional Anchors when they are built. <<<< This is no longer needed as PDX has recently fixed it, but I beat them to it first, so I win yay 😛
- Cybrex will now be more useful, as they will now create new fleets after their first attacks.
- Fallen Empire Ships will now use ACOT FE-Tier Components.
- Automated Dreadnought and Enigmatic Fortresses will also now use FE-Tier Components
- The <Data Corrupted> also has FE-Tier components, as they were precursors, but will you betray them for easy Dark Matter Reactor access?
- Vanilla Components will be automatically upgraded to new tiers, thanks to the override.
- This mod overrides certain crisis events, a conflict will not hopefully break the game, but may make crisies not spawn Titan-sized ships. Do keep in mind that by default, ZOFE 2.0 already make changes to Crisis_events, so it is unlikely that you will be using something else anyway.
- Apart from techs you can already salvaged from base-game (Scourge Missiles, Scourge SC and Matter Disintegrators), the crisies will not give you their own components at the moment. I may make them salvagable in the future should people really want them.
- Even after they are buffed, do not expect them to be a challenge against Sins of the Fallen Empire’s OE Crisis, no. None can stand against the gods.
Their components are balanced around ACOT components, some stuffs are notably stronger/weaker. Contingency in particular, have almost exact same stats, just that they shoot red stuffs instead. BECAUSE RED GOES FASTERRR.
Not Responsible If you set the crisis difficulty too high and end up with crisis fleet in million firepowers.
Requires: The Zenith of Fallen Empires 2.0
- Works on existing saves, but any existing FE/Leviathans/Crisis ships will not be upgraded. Only new ones will.
- Overwrites various base game components, this function will not be compatible with other component mods that also overwrite them. (This probably won’t break the game, and you can probably still use this mod for Crisis)
- A small portion of Crisis Events are altered, unless another mod make extreme changes to Crisis Events, everything should be fine.
All in all, a conflict shouldn’t cause a crash…hopefully.
– You are welcome to use the fixes I made to the Crisies in your own mod if you wish.
– Kolyn for his awesome ZOTFE empire, it is the mother mod for this submod is based on.
– Stellaris Modding Den Community, learned many useful stuffs there.
– All supporters. Your sacrifice against the Crisis will be Hak Hak Hak.
Don’t forget to rate this mod if you like!….Or don’t XD.
I have a section on Discord for my mods here
Required items:Click the title to search the mod on this site
The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Ancient Cache of Technology — On Steam