Assimilated Planets

If you liked this mod, please rate it up on Steam Workshop page.
Author: Kronos1612
Last revision: 13 Dec at 18:05 UTC

Description:

With this mod your driven assimilators won’t stop assimilating everything…including planets

This mod will add an ascension perk (True Assimilation) as well as a new planet class (Assimilated Worlds)

Current Version: 1.2.2
Supports Stellaris Version: 2.1.*

#########################

Planet Class – Assimilated Worlds

4 Stages:

25%, 50%, 75% and fully assimilated
you can upgrade these planets by terraforming (500 Energy and 450 days at the first Terraform link, 2840 Energy and 2510 Days Total)

Modifier:

Production output: +15% per stage (+75% on final stage)
Orbital bombardment damage: -25% per stage (-90% on final stage)
Building speed: +10% per stage (+50% on final stage)

Special:
– This habitable planet has a health bar
– If it reaches 0 through bombardment, the planet will be turned into a barren world (90% probability, Terraforming candidate) or it will explode (10% probability)
– If the planet has been conquered through an invasion the planet will definitely turn into a barren world (Terraforming Candidate)
–> Planetary shield is recommended
– Only habitable for robots and assimilated drones

#########################

Ascension Perk – True Assimilation
(This ascension perk will enable the assimilation of planets for you)

requirements:
– Technology: climate restoration
– At least 2 ascension perks activated
– NOT the ascension perk "Synthetic Age" (mutually exclusive)

effects:
– +200% colony development speed
– +1 pop on every new colonized planet
– -100 Opinion modifier on every organic / non-hivemind empire
– makes the production of Robots more difficult (mostly only assimilation / reproduction allowed)
– Immediate / every Month:
— Every planet, with at least 1 assimilated drone on it, will turn into a 25% assimilated worlds (free)
— Every assimilated drone will be adapted to the new environment

#########################

Bugs:

– <FIXED> When a new species (even your first species) has been adapted to assimilated worlds, stellaris will consider them as "not-yet-assimilated", but you can easily correct this, by clicking on the species in the species menu (this will turn their citizen rights from "assimilation" into "machine integration"). Meanwhile I will try to find a solution (or you can text me, if you found any)

– <FIXED> new Tiles from the planetary edict "Land clearance" won’t generate new resources.

– Also this is my first mod, and I’m not a native english speaker (I’m german). So if you find any localisation errors (including grammatical errors) you can post it here or you can text me.

#########################

Compatibility:

Planetary Diversity: Full Compatibility

Real Space: No Gameplay errors, Graphical compatibility in development (chances are very low, though)

#########################

Update-Notes

– 1.1.0:
–Bug fixed; pop citizenships are now immediatly changing to machine integration

–Mod can now be used without the Apocalypse dlc

-1.1.1:
–Assimilated Planets mod has been made compatible for planetary diversity

-1.2
–Assimilated Planets now have 4 stages (25%,50%,75% and fully assimilated)
(You can upgrade the planets by terraforming (500 Energy 450 Days per stage)) (is it balanced?)
Stats:
production output: +15% per stage (+75% on final stage)
orbital bombardment damage: -25% per stage (-90% on final stage)
building speed: +10% per stage (+50% on final stage)

–New planet models

–Robots are now buildable again (but the production is still difficult)

-1.2.1
–Technologies Implemented
-Automated Maintenance (1-5)
-Robot building Speed: +25%
-Robot building Cost: -25%

-Planetary Assimilation (1-5)
-Terraforming Cost: -10%
-Terraforming Speed: +10%

–Localisation has been reworked
Special Thanks to: The New Meta™

-1.2.2 (Balancing)
–Terraforming Links to 75% and 100% assimilated Worlds are now more expensive (Getting them feels now more
rewarding)

–Technologies are now more difficult to research (same effect as above)

-1.3
–Mod has been updated to Stellaris version 2.2.*
–Technology: "Automated Maintenance I-V" has been removed until further notice
–Assimilated Planets will now be destroyed, if their devastation value is 100%, of they have been captured by armies
–The Ascension perk is also now exclusive with the Ascension Perk "Machine Worlds"

-1.3.1
–Technology: "Automated Maintenance I-V" has been reimplemented
–Technology: "Energy Grid Protection I-V" has been implemented

#########################

Upcoming Features:

– <implemented> a gameplay-friendly way to allow robots again (tech, buffing, events, etc.)
– <implemented> Step-by-step Assimilation of Planets
– temporary penalty, when you assimilate via colossi (apocalypse)
-Endgame Crisis (maybe, i mean you become something like a endgame crisis)
-Midgame Crisis (suggestion from Naterz)
-Planets are being hacked or something, so in general an uprising following a devastating War (your planets are buffed afterwards)
-(maybe) Assimilation of Habitats and Ringworlds (suggestion of xnadu27)
-Bugfixes and Compatibility Patches are constantly in development

#########################

Special Thanks to:
– The New Meta™ (corrected version of the localisation file)

#########################

Want to help?
– Post Bugs and Compatibility Issues here; or post your ideas / suggestions / criticism here.

Want to help as a modder?
– Contact me, if you are a modder and want to help.

Download