Overpowered (Cheat Edicts)
Last revision: 29 Jul at 12:49 UTC
Gives your Empire various Overpowered Boosts. Activate and deactivate them at will.
Inspired by Aitherix’ "Edicts++". It can be found here:
This mod will obviously make the game completely unbalanced and most likely too easy. Maybe don’t use it when you want a challenge…
– Many custom edicts, giving your Empire custom and completely overpowered modifers
– Choose the cheats and boosts you want to give you the desired arcade/sandbox feeling
– "Toggleable" Edicts: With the Stellaris 2.0 update, edicts could no longer be toggled on and off at will, but had a minimum duration. This mod creates a work-around giving you the option to get the Overpowered modifiers for any desired duration again.
– Planet Edicts: permanently increase a planet’s size or turn it into a Gaia World
– Spawn Edicts: Summon Fleets and Armies at will
– Edicts to increase your opinion with other empires or your subjects
– Option to hide the Overpowered Edicts in your menu at will so it doesnt get too crowded
– The AI should never be able to pick any of these edicts
Important Note: If you plan to uninstall the mod and plan to keep playing on a savegame that used this mod’s boosts, use the "Deactivate all modifers" edict before uninstalling. Not doing so could result in some bugs in your modifers overview.