Last revision: 23 Jul at 19:52 UTC
Requested by a Paradox Stellaris forum dweller. Edited for more general consumption than just me.
Fewer tiles means fewer pops means increased game performance. With that in mind this mod:
– Reduces the chance of habitable planets by half (before galaxy setting is applied).
– Reduces the average size of habitable planets by approximately 40%.
– Doubles pop growth time.
– Increases production of most buildings by about 50%.
– Reduces pop number requirements for upgrading capitals.
– Reduces research times by half (before galaxy setting is applied).
I plan to continue rescaling the game via this mod further.
Vanilla files over-ridden: