Backgrounds+ Anomalies 2.1
Last revision: 23 Jun at 22:45 UTC
Are the anomaly and event backgrounds just not inspiring your scientists to actually work on them? Well, maybe they need that extra ‘pop!’ of life in those images, a brand new look inspiring more of Stellaris and leading your scientist to look for new anomalies and events just to see those sweet, sweet new images. This mod changes the "event_pictures" files to just other pictures, which reflects on events, anomalies and the situation logs, as seen above.
This is a purely visual mod, and in such, there is only a 0.01% chance that any patch update would break the mod.
Pretty much nothing >.>
- Stellaris Minimum Specs I guess?
For just a quick and easy change of images.
- Click ‘Subscribe’.
- Open the Stellaris Launcher.
- Go to ‘Mods’.
- Click on ‘Stellaris Background+’.
*I am not responsible to any damage that you inflict onto your computer by not following these guidelines or following them. contact me if you would need further instructions or any other kind of help.
⠀⠀⠀✔⠀⠀⠀⠀ Iron-Man Mode Compatible
⠀⠀⠀✔⠀⠀⠀⠀ Achievements Compatible (should be, tell me if you find otherwise)
⠀⠀⠀✘⠀⠀⠀⠀ Stellaris Legacy 1.9 Edition Compatible
⠀⠀⠀✘⠀⠀⠀⠀ Stellaris Legacy 2.0 Edition Compatible
⠀⠀⠀✔⠀⠀⠀⠀ Stellaris Niven 2.1 Edition Compatible
- This mod should be compatible with pretty much everything that does not edit the vanilla "event_pictures" files.
- If a mod that adds new event pictures and anomaly pictures that does not edit the vanilla ones and just adds files used by the mod, everything should be okay.
- Also, if a mod uses vanilla "event_pictures" files, then that change will be reflected by the mod. —- ie. the More Events Mod, uses the vanilla "event_pictures" and so, with this mod installed, would use the ones from the mod, which may conflict in context.
Natively Supported Languages
⠀⠀⠀✔⠀⠀⠀⠀ All languages lol
This is the version for Stellaris 2.1 (Niven), if you want the version for Stellaris 2.0 (Cherry), see this version instead.
I don’t want this one background or what not?
Go through the installation once-more and do it for the Backgrounds+ mod. The folder for this mod is "Steamsteamappsworkshopcontent2819901279836097".
I need more help?
If you have done absolutely everything possible for the mod to work, but somehow require more assistance or help, than contact me via Steam, Discord, Twitter or anything else that you may find me officially supporting.
- 23 / 06 / 2018 – v 1.0.0 – Original Release of mod.
– Official upload of mod onto Steam Workshop. – Discussions published. – That’s about it.
- Changes and tweaks if needed.
- No bugs found.
All images & artwork made by Vadim Sadovski amongst various artists, and converted for Stellaris by EliteCthulhu. I, in no way, shape or form own any credit to the making of the images used within the mod.