Gwen’s Challenges 2.0/2.1
Last revision: 24 Jun at 11:24 UTC
Can you beat the game with these massive changes in game-play granted by these civics? Split off from my drawbacks mod and provide additional and revamped versions of the challenges it had. the habitat challenge is based on my spaceborn civic from 1.6
THIS IS AN ALPHA BUILD AND STILL NEEDS BALANCE TESTING. FEEDBACK IS VITAL
There will be some balance issues, glitches, and other problems. Please let me know here or in my discord group so I can fix them.
Honestly, I don’t really like the ship size challenges much but I know folks like them so I’m keeping them in and trying to think of a better way to balance them in the future.
- Someone to help me get the AI working better with the mod
- Someone to help me manage threads, forums, and similar things.
I edited the megastructures/habitats file to make the habitat challenge work properly.
To make this mod compatible with other mods that edit the same file modders just need to add this code at the bottom of the core habitat after the line "set_planet_flag = habitat"
Someone is going to be writing better fluff descriptions for me when they have time as well as finish the icon work.
You can support the mod by commenting on balance, making bug reports, and offering suggestions. You can also click these buttons to push the mod closer to the front page of the workshop. This is the best method for discovery other than word of mouth.
- My avatar is done by Jennifer D’aww. It is used as part of the title graphic.
- Thanks to kashou for editing the images together for the title card
- Special thanks to Alien From Beyond, my current #1 bug finder and playtester
- you can visit my discord to give me encouragement and get progress reports
- you can go to my workshop profile and hit follow to get alerted when I release a new mod or a new version of an older mod.
- I do a podcast with a game dev friend of mine. We talk about gaming and game design
- you can follow me on twitch. I plan to start doing mod development streams and streams show casing my mods