The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Ascended Society
Last revision: 9 Oct at 12:28 UTC
When the Grand Central Square opened on our planet, crowds cheered the dawning of a new age. It should have been my hint to flee. When they started building statues of our great leader across our stellar empire, no one doubted where our government was headed – a great place, or so we were told. That was when they started building these labor camps and people started disappearing. My neighbor, gone. Now the secret police watch over our every move, and no one seemed to mind what our society has become. When no one resists, liberty dies.
The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Ascended Society depicts a slow transformation of a society towards fanaticism and finally Ascension. This mod imagines that a government with ulterior motives can build ethic-based buildings, subtly guiding (or brainwashing) the populace into a particular set of values in order to achieve those goals. This is an add-on component mod to The Zenith of Fallen Empires 2.0 and note that this mod requires the base mod to run.
- Ethic buildings for your empire*
- Synthetic Strategic Resources
- Societal Dwellings based on Authority
- Turn your Gaia or Ring World into a Utopian Paradise
*Full features explained here.
- The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Fallen Weaponry
What secrets will you find beneath the ancient ruins of the mysterious precursor empires?
- The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Goliath Awakened
Conceived as a giant warship, the Goliath was deemed too impractical for the precursors to build during the Last Crusade. You however…
- The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Ringworld Empires
What if your empire had always lived on a Ringworld?
- The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Fallen Empire Ships Start
Start your journey with a Fallen Empire ship or city set!
- The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Paradise Lost
All good things come to an end.
- The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Ancient Cache of Technology
Can you invade the fully fortified precursor’s homeworlds, claim their enigmatic building schematics and forge a new chapter in your empire?
- The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Sins of the Fallen Empires
What will you discover behind the mysterious L-Gates?
- The Zenith of Fallen Empires: Fallen Empire Ships Names
Fixes for serveral namelists for your Fallen Empire Ships!
Requires: The Zenith of Fallen Empires 2.0
###If you enjoy this functionality, don’t forget to rate and subscribe 🙂
If you support this project, visit my Patreon to see if you would like to help out!