Expanded Hive Minds – Non Vanilla Compatible Submod
Last revision: 27 Apr at 18:15 2018 UTC
This is a submod of my Expanded Hive Minds mod.
You maybe can play with this mod without the base mod, but you’d lose some content.
This one does change some vanilla files, and as such is considered as non compatible with some other mods.
Other content rewritten:
– Infestation: You can infest other species in order to integrate them into the Hive Mind without relying to genetic modification. However, the infested species will always be weakier than normal species, at least until you are sufficiently technologically advanced.
– Protector of the Organics: Most of the Hive Minds don’t really understand individual organics, and tend to either let them off, eat them, or assimilate them. But not the Protector of the Organics. They dedicate themselves to the preservation of organic life, and their special spark which makes them unique. They will dedicate a big part of their resources to the protection of non Hive-Minded organic species. Machine Empire will be seen as abominations and hated above all else, as they had to slaughter or enslave their organic masters to take control of their world.
– Food usage: As a Hive Mind, you are much more biology oriented than any other empire. Some of your buildings and armies will require food for their construction.
– Hive Minded armies: Just like for the buildings, Hive Minds share the same armies as other organic species. This is no longer the case.
– Hive Minded technologies: Some of the new armies and buildings require new technologies. I recommend you to take the Expanded Hive Minds mod, as it also changes the localisation for a big part of the already existing technologies.
– Hive Minded civics: Some civics, unfit for the regular mod, found their place here. Things like Will to Live, giving morale for Hive-Minded armies but making them a bit tougher.
– The Havoll Hive: A Symbiotic Protector of the Organics
– The Bhenn’Thell Infesting Swarm: An Infested Hive-Mind
If you like this mod, have any question, bug to report, or new content to suggest, please feel free to do so !
Every comment will be greatly appreciated.
Achievements: Not compatible